Monday, August 6, 2012

Do it now!

"Do it now" is the quote I love the most and also the quote that sometimes I really find it hard to follow it the most too.

The best thing to get something started, the progress and to get them done is about "Do it now". But sometime with less motivation, we generally find ourselves very hard to sit down and do it.

I was so stuck this afternoon with some task. It was some challenging while it is the task that I never do and I think it is very difficult. I though I was lucky, Because even if I don't want to do it, it still okay for me. But I believe I must learn to do it because if I want the different result in my life, I must start doing something different from what we are doing now. The real and funny part of this afternoon is that task was not that much complicated thing to solve. Life is pretty easy when you can figure out to do something we though it is very difficult.

 “As soon as you truly commit to making something happen, the “how” will reveal itself.” ~ TonyRobbins

0 comments:

Post a Comment