Thursday, February 28, 2013

Barcamp Angkor 2 & February

I am sot sure why I am so lazy to write these day. I almost write nothing in February, and now? It is already the first day of march and so I need to write something about Febuary. hahah

We left Phnom Penh to Siem Reap on Feb 22 and the event happen on 23 & 24 feb. It is a 2-day event where Techies & business people come to gather and sharing something that benefits everyone in the event. It was happy for me and other friends as well.

The day we left 25 Feb. From Left to right: Phearum, Bong Chantra, Me, Visal and Bong Sakada


The wired thing about this time, is we have to share room. I have a shared room with Kimhak but another stranger also got assinged to stay in our room and another guy I just know (bong Chea) also come to stay with us after each night party too! lol, too hard to sleep but still ok. Partying all night, hahah.

Me, taken by Bong Vanank. I wonder how big my face is :(

Other thing in February happen quite well. February was a good month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment