Monday, January 27, 2014

A Heart Touching Morning ........

The Saturday Morning last week,while I was driving from Prey Veng back to Phnom Penh with mom & autie, I was playing a song called "Kru Bong Rean Srok Sre". That was a nice about a good son raised by his mom after his dad passed a way. He study hard and finally gradually from a university in Phnom Penh and then becoming a teacher in his home town. This song focus mainly about his heart of being a teacher as him.

His outcome don't really impress me much but I love the ways he give back to his mother by following her advice and being a good student as his mother always wish for. She made money very difficultly just to make sure her son can continue his study at the city.

But what really touch my heart in that morning ...

a few minutes after that song ends, the conversation between my mom and my aunt continues to where she talk about how hard she and my dad we trying to make money to pay my school fee when I was in year 3 and year 4 at the university. I suddenly remember everything that time, it was in 2011 or so. I quickly remember everything about that, how hard my mom and dad trying. Just to make sure we have enough money for my school fee. I suddenly smile in my heart, I believe there were also tear of exiting drop in my heart too ;) I feel totally proud with what I can achieve and how I not waste the hard-earn money that my parent pay for my school fee that time and pay for everything to me since I was born as well as their love for me.

Love you Mom & Dad, Everything I have today is because of you. Without you, I am nothing.

yeah... and here is that song

0 comments:

Post a Comment