Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I am 22

Time does flies! I turn 22 this month, not today but since 21st. We are getting older and older and sometime we are not ready for it yet. That’s life.

I can say I am a proud 22, I am proud of having been here and getting many things done until today. I always take success as inspiration and failure as encouragement. In life, we can’t predict the future but we can have a good plan to direct it for getting the result we want to see ourselves in the next 1, 5 or 10 years later.

Thank Mom & Dad who give birth to me and raise me up! Everything you both have done won’t be forgotten in my memory and thank Mom for your wishes in the early morning that day right before I left to Siem Reap for a few days. Thank my only sister who always on my side and having fun with me. In my eye you will never growth old, forever my little sister. Thank you for your SMS while I was on the way to Siem Reap that day. Thank all relatives/friends who always been in touch and support me in every cases, all of you are my big inspiration and I owe all of you many lessons in life.

I did good last year, pretty good as well as will be much better this year too! Cheer!

4 comments: