Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014! Happy New Year 2015!

For me, time is moving so fast. It is the beginning of 2014 that day and now it come to the 2015, So fast. 2014 was a great year to me, a lot of lesson learned and a lot of good result achieved too as well as some sad things happen too.

Here are something that happen in 2014

In early april, My only uncle on my dad's side passed away, it is not a good thing at all. Because of alcohol, he's gone so young at the age of 40s.  You can read more about this here.

In June, a good thing happen to my family, finally we are able to buy a house in Phnom Penh, And I am also proud of it too because I also help by using a part of my online business income to pay for it. It is our second house after the one in Prey Veng. It's also my first step in Real estate industry too since Phnom Penh is now a great place in the country to invest and growing real estate portfolio.

My websites also grow a lot this years, Some months this year, I even able to earn 5 figures per months. That's a good progress, and 2015 will be such a good year to improve it.

I and some friends also started our company in December too which is to develop and sell premium Wordpress theme and we believe in 2015, we can see the good result of it. Everyone is hopeful and we all are working hard. We believe we can do and we are doing it to make it happen, we don't just dream.

This is also a noteable year for Education system in Cambodia, where hight school graduate exam is so strict and it is also very great that my sister passed it and now she is a freshman at Law university (RULE) and our family really proud of it.

Because it was such as busy year, I don't travel much but we have some notable trip such as going to Battambang & Pailin and then Siem reap and Preah Vihear.

2014 was such a sweet year for me! And how is 2015? It must be sweeter lah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment